Submerged slurry pump generally refers to sp (SPR) series slurry pump in the industry, which also belongs to vertical slurry pump. However, the vertical slurry pump in the industry generally refers to ZJL vertical slurry pump. Today we will share the assembly procedure of submerged slurry pump.
Assembly procedure of submerged slurry pump:
1. Install the bearing on the bearing box and bearing seat respectively.
2. Install the shaft into the bearing seat, fix it with bolts, screw in the adjusting screw, install the bearing on the support seat, and put the water retaining ring at the appropriate position of the lower bearing.
3. Install the felt ring on bearing end covers a, C and bearing box.
4. Install bearing end caps B and C on the bearing seat and fasten them with bolts.
5. Thread the bearing box with the bearing installed on the shaft, screw on the round nut, and fasten the bearing end cover a on the bearing box.
6. The motor support is installed on the bearing seat and fastened with bolts. The coupling parts are installed on the upper end of the shaft, and the motor coupling is fastened on the motor shaft head with fastening screws. The motor is installed on the motor support and fastened with bolts and nuts.
7. Fix the connecting pipe on the bearing seat, install the pump cover at the lower part of the connecting pipe, install the impeller at the lower part of the shaft and tighten it, install the front cover of the pump body in turn and fix it with bolts, adjust the gap between the impeller and the front cover with the adjusting screw at the bearing box, and tighten it with nuts and bolts after adjustment.
8. Install the asbestos pad, liquid outlet elbow and liquid outlet pipe fittings from the production sequence of the pump and fix them on the support seat.