Installation of mechanical seal for horizontal slurry pump
Installation of mechanical seals, cleanliness is essential. Before installation, in addition to cleaning the mechanical seal parts, the
Clean the sealing cavity end face, inner hole wall, shaft and shaft sleeve surface, check whether there is burr, damage, etc., and timely
Handle. In particular, the dynamic and static seal sections of mechanical seal shall be carefully scrubbed and dried with absorbent cotton or high-grade toilet paper
Contention. Make sure there is no scratch or scratch, and apply a layer of clean oil on it to ensure that the seal face is before installation and fitting
The rear is highly clean, otherwise the sealing effect will be affected.
Mechanical seal parts are precision parts. It is forbidden to knock them forcibly during assembly. Especially the end face accuracy of dynamic and static ring seals
If it is high, it shall be protected more and no bump or scratch is allowed.
In order to facilitate assembly, the rubber "0" ring and its related parts can be coated with clean oil or lubricating oil
The specific assembly sequence is as follows:
(1) assemble the "0" ring and long shaft on the pump shaft (if there is a baffle, the baffle shall be fixed on the impeller dismantling ring end first
(2) install the static ring assembly on the shaft sleeve.
(3) install the moving ring and "0" ring on the pump shaft.
(4) install the Teflon water seal ring at the innermost end of the seal box.
(5) install the seal box on the pump body.
(6) install "0" ring and stub shaft on pump shaft.
(7) after the rear guard plate, impeller and pump cover of the pump are installed, the static ring and the two ends of the moving ring shall be fitted. Check at this time
Whether the clearance between the inner end face of gland and the end face of seal box of static ring assembly meets the requirements. If not, you can
Adjust the axial position of the pump shaft to ensure that the spring force is in the best working condition when the gland is pressed. The component diagram
As shown in Figure 4.
(8) before pressing the gland, wash the chamber with clean water to ensure that there is no dirt on both ends of the static and dynamic rings.
Then press the gland tightly, and pay attention to the direction of the gland water interface upward.